June 28, 2023 - Let's Eat!

  

Today I would like to introduce a unique food called Idiyappam




    Probably nobody knows or had this food before. This food is called  Idiyappam also known as string hopper. Idiyappam is a traditional delicacy popularly made and grown in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, as well as the island country of Sri Lanka. This speciality snack is made from rice flour or idiyappam flour, which is pressed into the form of noodles and then steamed in a steamer basket or a bamboo steamer. In South Indian and Sri Lankan cuisines, this delicious preparation is usually served with dishes like stews, kormas, egg curries or coconut milk gravy.From Kerala!.


Idiyappam - Putu Mayam - Rice Sev - Semige GIF | Gfycat             

It it's pretty unique that they made it from noodles and that machine is very old fashion so I like it.




                                           Here is recipe and how to make website link


                                                                LINK




        Honestly I never tried this food before, but I really like Ramen and Udon which means I like noodle foods and Indian style curry. That's why I got very intrigued by this food. 

I never saw this food in Japan, so I hope I can find it one day.


                                Here is How to cook a video! It is very interesting so plz check!


                                                    🔻                        🔻                        🔻



Comments

  1. That actually looks very good! I liek how noodles can be made out of almost anything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July 5, 2023 - Tanabata!

July 12, 2023 - My Favorite Comic!