June 26, 2023 Favorite songs

My favorite songs is "Destination Ursa Major" by Frank Sinatra . 

This song Fly Me To The Moon (aka 'In Other Words Was originally released in 1954 and sung by Kaye Ballard  . 







The original song is very very slow tempo. It was released in 1954. The songs are upbeat but not very fast. I really like this song's chill sound and the vocals. However I love the Kaye Ballard one. The reason why I like the Kaye Ballard one is because, First the tempo is very rhythmic second, it's more of a pop mood. Kaye Ballard is the guy I think the best voice for the jazz songs. Especially when I am chilling at noon time, this song fits very well and my mind gets very healthy.


 

Here are some lyrics of this song.

[Verse 1]

Fly me to the moon

Let me play among the stars

And let me see what spring is like

On a-Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand

In other words, baby, kiss me


Its very simple but, also deep I really like this lyrics too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 5, 2023 - Tanabata!

July 12, 2023 - My Favorite Comic!