June 14 2023 / My First Post

 What's up, my Name is Hyuga Suzuki ๐Ÿ‘จ


I am 21 years old right now. 

My blood type is AB and I am lefty, which means I am kinda a rare person haha.

For my high school I went to Hawaii preparatory academy for 4 years. I really like Hawaii and hanging out with people from other countries. This is my school looks


.



 My hobby is to play games. And I am kind of addicted to a game called Omega Strikers. Recently, I have been working with this game company doing, casting tournaments and managing tournaments. The worst thing is our time zone and their timezone has a lot of time gaps. That's why when I work with them I am usually sleepy in school.



Omega Strikers | Nintendo Switch download software | Games | Nintendo


Omega Strikers on Steam

ใŠ็ตŒใ‚’ๅ”ฑใˆใ‚‹ใŠๅŠใ•ใ‚“ใฎใ‚คใƒฉใ‚นใƒˆ



In the future, I want to own my own company, because I don't think I can work under someone's company. 


Nice to meet u all, peace.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July 5, 2023 - Tanabata!

July 12, 2023 - My Favorite Comic!