July 12, 2023 - My Favorite Comic!

 

        Today I am going to introduce about my favorite English comic called Garfield

 

                                    

Garfield (character) - Wikipedia

                                          Garfield


Probably Garfield is famous in Japan, so first I am going to introduce what this is about. Garfield is an American comic strip created by Jim Davis. Originally published locally as Jon in 1976, then in nationwide syndication from 1978 as Garfield, it chronicles the life of the title character Garfield the cat, his human owner Jon Arbuckle, and Odie the dog. I really like these arts styles and stories too. The good point is its lifestyle story so you don't have to use a lot of focus on this comic. For me, I really don't like to focus and read so it fits my reading style too.

Surviving Monday: Best Business Advice from Garfield Comics | Lemonade Day


Pin on Garfield Comics


Now Garfield has the cartoon, 3d one, and actual movie which I start to know what Garfield is. Garfield is very fun and cute contents so I really recommend how ever starts reading American comics. because it also those comics us easy words for children, so it is very comfortable to english learners.



National Garfield the Cat Day: How much is Garfield worth? | Fox Business

Chris Pratt will voice Garfield in new animated film - Polygon

Watch The Garfield Show | Netflix



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July 5, 2023 - Tanabata!