July 3, 2023 - Game On!!

 

            Today I am going to introduce my Favorite Game call Omega Strikers!

                                         Do you guys Know OmegaStikers?

Steam:Omega Strikers


In my first Post I explained this game a little bit, but today I will try to explain this game really easily and simply.



Omega Strikers on Steam



Omega Strikers is a free-to-play action sport video game. The game features short, three-on-three online multiplayer matches, in which players compete to score more goals than the opposing team. And this game is a very new game, it was released on 9/16/2022!


This Ko style hockey game is very new and fun. That is why I really recommend it to many people.

๑꒪▿꒪) — Omega Strikers Cinematic Opening Love how it looks...

Also this game is available on many platforms. Such as Nintendo Switch、 PlayStation、 PC、 Xbox Series and mobile. Which is like every single gaming platform. 





I hope Every one will try this game, because it is really fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 5, 2023 - Tanabata!

July 12, 2023 - My Favorite Comic!